Location: Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Are you a German-speaking analytical and tech-savvy individual looking to channel your skills in a dynamic and ambitious team? Look no further! We are a Danish company based in the heart of Banja Luka, and we are on the lookout for a talented Associate Consultant to join our newly founded affiliate marketing team.
We are a dynamic company that values proactivity, innovation, tech, collaboration and teamwork.
Our office is located in the vibrant city of Banja Luka, providing a modern and inspiring work environment where your ideas can blossom. When you join our team, you’ll have the opportunity to engage in exciting projects and make meaningful contributions to our company’s mission: being tomorrow’s leader in digital marketing. Additionally, we offer the chance for you to take the lead on projects and become a key driver of their success.
What You’ll Do:
- You will support and develop customers from various industries via affiliate marketing
- You will help with agreements, planning and negotiations with affiliates and potential partners
- You will control affiliate marketing activities and ensure affiliates are contributing to the advertiser’s success
- You will be exchanging ideas and work together with colleagues from different departments to lead our customers to success through a holistic approach
- You actively contribute your ideas for improving our workflows and processes
- German-speaking at high level
- Proficiency in Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Technical understanding
- Analytical mindset and the ability to drive conclusions based on data and numbers
- Natural curiosity to develop own skills
- Problem-solving skills and a creative mindset
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Great office social events
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Modern, well-equipped offices in the heart of Banja Luka
- A chance to make a real impact and contribute to our success
- Room to grow in your role
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
- Free sport activities
If you are motivated by this job post and are looking to take your career to the next level and be a part of an exciting team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and let’s create something great together!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter written in English outlining your relevant experience and why you’re interested in joining our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Note: We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.