/// Location: Banja Luka ///
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Obsidian Digital is the leading digital performance agency in Scandinavia. We consult all types of businesses in all aspects of digital marketing. More specifically, our services cover SEO, Google Ads, E-mail Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Pinterest), Amazon and Shopify. Our clientele consists of some of Denmark’s largest companies, as well as new companies, all eager to develop and accelerate their businesses. As a company we are ambitious. Our key focal points are personal and professional development, or both clients as well as colleagues, why the organizational mantra is: “We don’t want to be the best – we want to stay the best”.
Are you driven by an innovative and creative mindset?
If you can see yourself in the following, you may be just the one we need in our UX / UI Design team!
- You love both, designing and understanding digital user experiences. You thrive on working across teams and enjoy talking to people.
- You don’t mind juggling across customers and projects, designing everything from entire shops, more specific new features to existing stores.
- You are willing to help us and our customers understand users even better.
Your tasks will include:
- collaboration with clients and project managers
- understanding and combining the customer’s wishes and the user’s needs for each project
- facilitating workshops and user tests with colleagues and users
- creating designs and building prototypes for our digital solutions
- working closely with our developers to create the individual solutions
Ideally, you have:
- A great passion for design and technology
- Basic knowledge of Shopify and e-commerce in general
- An understanding of basic principles of web development
- Curiosity about user behavior, trends and new tools
- Extensive experience with Figma / Adobe XD
Most of all, we expect you to be driven by an innovative and creative mindset.
If you don’t have any official experience in design, but you have the great eagerness and motivation to learn, we encourage you to apply as we are offering internships as well.
Now, it’s your move!
Send your CV (and portfolio if available) to firstname.lastname@example.org