// Location: Banja Luka //
We are looking for a Senior WordPress Developer to join our team.
- Great experience with WordPress theme development (3+ years)
- Extra points for knowledge in: Gutenberg, command-line tools, Vue.js, accessibility and performance-tuning skills
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- Working knowledge of the English language
- We expect you to be technically inclined to a high degree.
What we Offer:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Great office social events
- Benefits like office massages, 4 weeks paternity leave. paid volleyball, etc.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Modern, well-equipped offices in the heart of Banja Luka
- A chance to make a real impact and contribute to our success
- Room to grow in your role
- Free lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Free sport activities
- Additional information:
Obsidian is a workplace where we are all dedicated to our work and development, which is why we spend a lot of time in each other’s company in the office. We strongly emphasize social and professional development, which is why the learning curve is steep from the start and you quickly get responsibility, own customers, and become an essential part of our company.
The monthly salary is based on qualifications, accordingly.
If you are motivated by this job post and aspire to take your career to the next level while being a part of an exciting team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and let’s create something great together! Please send your application, resume, and other relevant materials to email@example.com, and write ‘WordPress Developer’ in the subject field.