Start date: December or January
Location: Banja Luka
We are looking for a passionate and organized Programmatic Specialist who will contribute to creating and delivering brand experiences through the leading marketing platforms for some of Scandinavia’s most ambitious and largest digital businesses
As a Programmatic Specialist, you will be responsible for your own clients, for whom you will create, deliver, and optimize display and video campaigns.
In addition, the job entails that you:
- Onboard clients in the ad server and DSP (DV360, YouTube, and Adform) and CM360.
- Set up RTB/programmatic campaigns, strategies, and objectives, along with corresponding banner and video materials.
- Analyze and optimize campaign activities based on the client’s data and KPIs.
- Engage in dialogues with technology partners, media, and data providers.
- Develop setups and methods through test and learn processes, A/B experiments, and the implementation of new features.
- Participate in projects and product development within the team and across the organization.
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Great office social events
- Many benefits like office massages, 4 weeks paternity leave etc
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Modern, well-equipped offices in the heart of Banja Luka
- A chance to make a real impact and contribute to our success
- Room to grow in your role
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
- Free sport activities
If you are motivated by this job post and are looking to take your career to the next level and be a part of an exciting team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and let’s create something great together!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re interested in joining our team at email@example.com. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Note: We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.