Start date: December or January
Location: Banja Luka
Do you enjoy being involved in coordinating and organizing events? If you can say yes to this question we might have the right position for you!
We are looking for an Inbound Coordinator who will be helping organize our internal inbound initiatives and strategies. You will be working closely with management and also on your own as this is a newly founded position. We value structure and clear communication as top skills for this position.
Tasks will include, among other things, a combination of the following:
- Working within HubSpot with e-mail marketing, contact management, workflow management, creation of landing pages and more
- Working with LinkedIn – managing connection requests, planning organic posts etc.
- Reporting across different countries and entities
- Coordinating events – including online events, but also offline (physical) events
- Work within WordPress and Landingi – website management, updates and creation and publishing of new content
What We Offer:
- A competitive salary commensurate with your experience
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Great office social events
- Many benefits like office massages, 4 weeks paternity leave etc
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Modern, well-equipped offices in the heart of Banja Luka
- A chance to make a real impact and contribute to our success
- Room to grow in your role
- Free lunch, snacks and drinks
- Free sport activities
If you are motivated by this job post and are looking to take your career to the next level and be a part of an exciting team, we would love to hear from you. Apply today and let’s create something great together!
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your relevant experience and why you’re interested in joining our team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reviewing your application.
Note: We encourage applicants of all backgrounds and experiences to apply.