/// Location: Banja Luka ///
Application deadline: As soon as possible
Obsidian Digital is the leading digital performance agency in Scandinavia. We consult all types of businesses in all aspects of digital marketing. More specifically, our services cover SEO, Google Ads, E-mail Marketing, Paid Social (Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, and Pinterest), and Amazon. Our clientele consists of some of Denmark’s largest companies, as well as new companies, all eager to develop and accelerate their businesses. As a company we are ambitious. Our key focal points are personal and professional development, or both clients as well as colleagues, why the organizational mantra is: “We don’t want to be the best – we want to stay the best”.
Examples of tasks:
- Analyzing and examining websites.
- Analyzing and examining heatmaps, funnels, and more third-party tools.
- Applying frameworks on a variety of websites.
- Formalizing recommendations in Powerpoint.
- Creating A/B split tests in Google Optimize.
- Analyzing and examining results of split tests.
- Optimizing and improving based on results from split tests.
Examples of systems:
- Various client websites.
- Heatmap and live-recording tools.
- Google Optimize.
Something about you…
- You have extraordinary presentation and communication skills.
- You are persistent, ambitious and take full responsibility for your work.
- You must be interested to dig into data.
- You have an eye for details as well as problem-solving nature
- You are motivated and able to thrive in a results-oriented environment.
- Fluency in English is a must!
Obsidian is a workplace where we are all dedicated to our work and development, which is why we spend a lot of time in each other’s company in the office. We emphasize social and professional development really high, which is why the learning curve is steep from the start and you quickly get responsibility, own customers, and become an essential part of our company.
The monthly salary is based on qualifications, accordingly.
Now, it’s your move!
Send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and write “Associate Consultant in CRO” in subject.
Check out our open vacancies: